Sunday 23 June 2013

June IHSW

This weekend I've finally completed the cross stitch on Tatty Teddy so there's just the backstitch left to do...


I also need to decide on the personalisation that I want to add. Mr W (OH) graduates mid-July so I can't dilly dally too long over it and I can't pick out a frame until it's finished. 

This morning I tried to do a magic ring with 6DC (uk) into it and it didn't turn into a nice circle but a small clumped mess but I'll try again at some point even if it is a bit frustrating. 

For my birthday at the start of the month I also received a £10 Hobbycraft giftcard and with that I bought some lovely yarn. The Sirdar Snuggly is so damn soft! Even Mr W had a feel and said it was really nice. I'm not sure what they will be used for. The yarn was 3 for 2 so I was able to get a couple of DMC threads along with it. 




4 comments:

  1. Tatty Teddy is looking lovely, Keep going! You will master the magic ring! And lovely wool!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Teddy! I have no idea what a magic ring is. Are you sewing it on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Tatty Teddy is looking very sweet (:
    Lovely wool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hate backstitching! Good luck, teddy is darling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.