I bought my mam a Q-snap for Christmas as she admired mine so for mother's day, I made her a cover.
I made it using a free tutorial. All tutorials for this project give the same calculations for working out the measurements but when making my own a while back, I discovered it was about 1.5-2" short for my Q-snap. For my mam's I decided to lengthen it and in the end it turned out better than my first one. I might have to make a couple more.
I've gotten further on with the poppies compared to the above photo but that will be for another post.
Please do not use my images without my permission. Thank you.