Thursday 9 April 2015

Joan Elliott SAL - January

Well I received the missing colour today so cracked on getting this little guy finished.

Joan Elliott SAL January 9.04.15
I have already started February which hopefully won't take long.

I received this lovely lot of stash this week. If you didn't know simplicity patterns are half price! I was gutted that I had missed out on Dark Force and The Master by Tilton Crafts but they had some leftover hard copy charts so I had to buy them for my partner.




This gorgeous card was made for us by partner's mum, I had never thought of downsizing a quilting chart to make card sized pieces.


I hope you've all had a good week and that your weekend is fab!


5 comments:

  1. Cute finish! Enjoy your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish! How will you finish him off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm stitching the rest of the sal on the same piece of fabric to make a sampler.

      Delete
  3. Your skating penguin is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.