Thursday 17 December 2015

Cross Stitch Crazy 2016 and other plans

Hello everyone ^_^ I've decided that I'd like to set out some clear goals for next year.

Cross Stitch Crazy 2016

  1. HMS Victory
  2. Map of France
  3. Field of Remembrance
  4. Trio of Owls
  5. Lady on the Balcony
  6. Page of a HAED
  7. Hollyhock Cottage
  8. Vegetable Basket
  9. Page of Dark Force
  10. Little Frogs
I haven't decided on the other 5 yet so will update this post when I have.


Most people work on each project for the first 15 days of January but I'm going to do something different (as usual :P). As the first 5 on the list are gifts for birthday presents next year, I'll work on one of those each week of January and will write a post at the end of the week. Then how it goes after that will be random.

I'm running my own SAL next year - Daily Cross Stitch SAL. There will be a post on the last day of each month for this. I've set up a facebook group as well for those that don't have blogs but do have facebook.

I'm also taking part in a mermaid SAL on facebook and for this I'm going to work on the mermaid that I purchased for the Love Thy Thread SAL that or one of Joan Elliott's mermaids.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Those are some pretty ambitious goals, but I bet you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are but I doubt I'll get them done. My stitching time is more or less non-existent during term time but I'm hoping that I can make a good dent in the holidays!

      Delete
  2. A Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a good Christmas and all the best for 2016! Eesh, rubbing it in! The weather is so dull here, some of the street lights are on.

      Delete
  3. It's always fun to set goals at the start of the year!
    Hope your SAL goes well too. Those smaller charts are much more manageable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. To be honest, I think smaller charts like that are better for the crazy challenge but I always end up adding larger projects :P

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.