Thursday 12 May 2016

Nearly halfway!

Hello ^_^

As the title suggests, I'm nearly halfway on HMS Victory and I wish I could spend more time on it but exams start next week.

12/05/2016
I have started 3 new projects for the stream, 1 birthday present and 2 SALs. 

Field of Remembrance 
I haven't got much done on the SALs so I'll save those photos for later. However, one of them isn't going very well and has been put in the naughty corner as I've frogged it countless times and I'm only up to the second step of the first part. 

I bought a few sewing items after the excitement of finishing the bag like an A2 cutting mat which is fabulous to use. I also bought these charts as one is discontinued and the other fits lovely on a piece of blue hand dyed fabric that is in my stash.
Last but not least, the weather has been lovely in Durham, Can you believe it?! I can't! Here a couple of photos from the nature reserve behind the estate I live on :)

Thank you ever so much for the lovely comments on my last post and I will get around to replying to them all. Your comments really made my day!

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

4 comments:

  1. HMS Victory looks awesome!!! With weather and scenery like that, it'd hard to stay and stitch indoors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joysze - that's looking awesome! You got some lovely new stash too. It's always nice when you know you already have the perfect fabric for a project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams and HMS will be there when you're done! At least you have nice weather (we've had storms all week, but that does make for good stitching weather).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.