Thursday 19 October 2017

Christmas in August 2017

Sarah and I kept to the Christmas theme for this year's exchange (we'll probably stick with it next year as well).

Sarah used some of the items that I sent her in past exchanges to come up with this gorgeous flat ornament.
Not only did Sarah send this lovely chart by Little House Needleworks, she also partially kitted it up for me! 
There's whisper thread in that bag of threads. I've always wanted to try it and now I can. Now to find patterns I can use it on. 
I've just realised some items missing from these photos - a pair of snowman earrings, a packet of coffee which the other half nabbed straight away to try) and a camel decoration that has settled nicely in my hallway. 

I stitched this for Sarah, it's Mosey 'n Me by Ewe-le Tide Greetings and was featured in Just Cross Stitch's 2013 Ornament edition.
Thank you again Sarah! I absolutely love it all. 

1 comment:

  1. A great exchange. I really like both pieces made and received.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.