Friday 3 August 2012

Another good book by Phillipa Gregory

Well yesterday I finished reading The Favoured Child by Phillipa Gregory the second of the Wideacre trilogy, the series had been recommended to me and I have not been disappointed. I was expecting the story to be similar to its predecessor, Wideacre but I was wrong. The book dealt a twist to the story which honestly left me sitting with my mouth hanging open in shock. When reading I kept telling myself that one more chapter wouldn't hurt and before I knew it I had finished the book. Before I read the last installment Meridon, I will read The Bleeding Land by Giles Kristian as part of the Transworld historical reading challenge. On another note one side of my biscornu is almost complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.