Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hi there :)

I finished The Last Caesar not long ago which was a good read about the events to overthrow Nero with a great insight to life for Roman soldiers and the battles they faced. This morning I've just received the next book in the Transworld Historical Reading Challenge The Bleeding Land but that is on hold till I finally finish reading The Favoured Child....

I'm hoping to finish the biscornu I designed soon as it's just been sitting there while I worked on a Trio of Poppies by Maria Diaz, I've still got two thirds to go but I'm pleased with how it's looking.

For now I'm enjoying the Olympic Tennis match between Federer and Istomin.

1 comment:

  1. :) Can't wait to have a look at the book you just read, and cannot wait to see more of this on here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.