Apparently it calls for 11 facts about me, answering 11 questions that Christine asked and choosing 11 people to receive the award from me.
11 facts about me
- I don't have any pets although in the past I've had rabbits, a hamster and a dog though not at the same time!
- I make good bread rolls.
- I'm a Daddy's girl.
- I can be shy/anxious.
- I tend to take over the living room with my cross stitch stuff (yes, even after I bought storage).
- I'm learning to drive.
- I'm trying to tone up a bit.
- I like to play on the xbox.
- I'm a bookworm.
- I'm self concious on how my fringe looks.
- I only buy threads if I need them for a project.
1. What is/are your favorite craft book(s)? I quite enjoyed working from Bean Bag Buddies and Learn to knit, I only have a few craft books.
2. What are your favorite craft magazines? The World of Cross Stitching, Let's Get Crafting Knit and Crochet.
3. What are your favorite craft materials ( ex. what are your favorite fabrics, yarns, threads)? DMC Threads, evenweave, cotton fabric, perlé threads.
4. Do you have a favorite gift that you made someone? What is it? At the moment it's the "Who? Me?" chart that has been framed and is on it's way.
5. Do you have a favorite handmade gift that you received? What is it? A snood knitted by Ed's mum. Speaking of which I never posted a photo of that.
6. What is your favorite room in your home and why? Living Room because it's just so homely and comfy.
7. What TV show can you not miss? I don't really have a TV Show that I can't miss.
8. Did you have a favorite toy as a child or have a favorite toy that belongs to your child? What is it? When I was little I had a very basic plush doll called Jack.
9. Which do you prefer? Mountains or the ocean? I really like both but I'm probably going to say ocean as I find it relaxing to just sit and look.
10. What is your favorite cookie? BN's
11. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes? I don't have a favourite place to shop for clothes, I don't do much clothes shopping if I'm honest.
The 11 blogs that I've chosen to receive the award
Steph at Show and Tell.
Tiki at Tiki Stitches
Ewa at Cross Stitch and Other Musings
Katy at Just A Little Stitchin'
Ann at Stitchy Fingers
Rahenna at Crafty Rahenna
Emma at My Creative Corner
Kate at The Suddenly Kate Show
Gemma at Pretty Bobbins
Sarah at Sarah in Stitches
These are the questions I'd like the blogs I've chosen to answer if they are able to do so.
- Do you have a favourite craft? If so, what is it?
- What is your favourite colour?
- How many craft projects do you have on the go?
- Do you prefer a relaxing or an activity holiday?
- Is there a craft you haven't yet tried but would like to?
- Is there a piece of crafty advice that you wish you'd known when first starting out?
I know, I stopped at 6 but I really got stuck at what I'd like to ask.Thank you Christine!
I reached 400 stitches on HAED Tiny Treasure Kitten 2 a few days ago and it's only just turned March!
|HAED Kitten 2 at 400 stitches|