Wednesday 24 April 2013

April IHSW

Unfortunately I can't show you what I've worked on this weekend as it's for a secret stitch although I'm nearly done and as soon as it's with the recipient I'll share a photo. I must admit I had to change it, I was over optimistic with the original idea but who hasn't done that? As you may remember I'm quite close to finishing the E-type Jaguar, well I discovered I'm missing a thread for it! Luckily I have been able to order it so will try to get that finished before the end of the month. After this secret stitch, I have 2 exchanges to do with 2 lovely people. One with Sarah from Sarah in Stitches and Steph from Show and Tell (Wee Witchy), I'm really looking forward to these.

I've been watching The Great British Sewing Bee and have thoroughly enjoyed it! The winner certainly deserved that title, such beautiful garments to a very high quality. All of their work and skills certainly inspired me as well as giving me something to aspire to. I'm already looking forward to the second series they're planning for next year. I'm sure many will be looking forward to the opportunity of swooning over Patrick again learning new things and seeing gorgeous garments come to life.

Sorry for the lack of stitching photos, I promise there will be at least one next time but let me try and make up for that...Mr Patrick Grant.

Image sourced from Google images.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Wow, he's nice to look at! I don't think we get the Great British Sewing Bee here, but I'll have to look it up, it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon!!! ^_^ It was a brilliant show (thanks again for the links to it ^_^ ) Looking forward to our swap and to seeing what you have been making. I'll just snaffle that pic of Patrick! ^_^
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.