Monday 23 December 2013

December IHSW

I can't believe it's the last one this year! These past few months seem to have flown by...

This weekend I decided to concentrate on Gorjuss Laundry Day as she is stitching up fast. Arms are finished along with the teddy bear and her face. All that's left is her hair, socks and all the backstitching.

Gorjuss Laundry Day as of 22/12/13

I've added a page at the top for the Crazy January Challenge 2014. I can now show you the final item that was kept secret. It's for Steph from Show and Tell.

Front

Back
The chart was a free one for Facebook fans of Dragon Dreams. The front is not straight, I couldn't find my cutting mat so just had to do my best with scissors. I enjoyed making this :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you a healthy ,creative and wonderful New Year, sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved my Bazinga ornament! So awesome ^_^ Thank you *hugs* Gorjuss is coming along nicely.
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.