Sunday 14 December 2014

Poppies and a furry tales design

Well, I've just picked the poppies up from the framers and I'm really pleased with the result. It's my first time having something professionally framed and I can't help but stare at it!

Trio of Poppies by Maria Diaz

Sorry for the glare but it was too dark not to use flash.


I just finished this little guy this morning but excuse him, he hasn't long come out of his bath. He was a quick and delightful stitch. That's at least one more crossed of my crazy list.

Hope you all have a good weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute little finish. Poppies looks just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable finish! And the framing looks incredible - congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poppies in a lovely frame and cute little mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finishes Emma. The Poppies are stunning. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.