Saturday 6 December 2014

Some stitching :)

Hi everyone!

I haven't been stitching much just a few stitches here and there so I thought I'd post some photos.

Furry Tales Teapot as of 6.12.14
I started this cute little mouse (WOXS) today as he is on my list for 2015. As he is so little, I knew I could get him done before the end of the year.

HAED TT Kitten 2 as of 6.12.14
This one wasn't been stitched on for about a month but I have recently introduced a friend to HAED and wanted to show her this little guy only to find that I hadn't taken a photo since July so here he is. The larger blocks of colour went quite fast.

Wedding Sampler as of 6.12.14
I'm still cracking on with this! There's a bit more blue in the border, I want to reach the 4th horseshoe then I'll move on to the middle for a bit so that I can move the frame along. I hope that by rewarding myself with horseshoes or parts of the middle after a decent block of blue has been done then I'll get a move on with it.

In other news, I have sent Trio of Poppies off to be framed, sadly I couldn't get hold of an oval frame for it (that or I'd have to pay over £70!) so I just went for a nice wooden frame with cream and red mounts. It's due back next Saturday so I will post a photo once it's back home. Last week at uni coming up before the Christmas holidays, hopefully I'll get more stitching in then and get those 2 bags done!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Emma

    Just found your blog.
    Lovely stitching, I like the wedding sampler!
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of great starts and can't wait to see poppies framed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the poppies!! Great progress on your wips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Could you kindly email me, re: JEC SAL??? I cannot find your email address anywhere :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.