Thursday 25 October 2012

Christmas has come early!

My dad asked me what I would like for my main Christmas present, I finally decided that I would like a sewing machine. So yesterday I went out and bought it as transporting it 245 miles at Christmas wouldn't have been a good idea. I did a dummy run for a tote bag and found the handles were too close to the sides.

Brother LS14



Practice run of making a tote bag.
I'm looking back through all of my design & technology books/work from secondary school though I decided to go with product design in the final 2 years, I still kept some worksheets from textiles and it is included in my GCSE D&T book. Hopefully this will help when choosing fabrics etc.

Well I'm off to cross stitch and brain storm ideas for my next sewing piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.