I've managed to stitch every day (even if some days there were only 10 stitches put in) and this is the result:
|Asterix and Obelix finished 17.01.15|
I started Asterix and Obelix on New Year. I do believe the pattern is from Sprite Stitch but their wiki is down so I can't confirm. I did make some changes to the original pattern as there were some random white patches on Obelix's skin that I decided to omit as I didn't see the point in them.
I'm unable to make a start on the JE SAL until my fabric arrives but that could take another week or two. I'm hoping I ordered a big enough piece to stitch it all on one piece but that depends on what sort of border I think would suit it.
I will either work on the wedding sampler or one of the table runners that needs to be done by July.