I'll start with a disclaimer - I consider any full coverage piece that would take years to do as a BAP even though I know some people fly through them, not naming anyone in particular *cough* Keebles World *cough*
1. Gamer Nouveau - I am in fact stitching this one, I'm just hoping I finish it! I haven't been able to give it much love recently.
2. LOTR Map - this chart has now been retired but I managed to get my hands on it before it disappeared.
3. French Coat of Arms - the main thing putting me off this one is that it's large and designed for 40ct! I'd give the 40ct a go if I can find some.
4. A Beautiful Light - I'd like to see the Northern Lights one day.
5. Awaken - this is another piece that I think would be a great reminder of my trip to South Africa.
There hasn't been much crafting going on as I'm not feeling to well but any crafting that has been done is secret :/